I have a multifaceted experience, accomplished several successful projects, including national-scale, modernized a museum, engaged in online commerce, wholesale and retail sales, was an entrepreneur, publisher, and editor. I headed the development department. I gave lectures and training. I organized events and press conferences. I was the secretary of the collegial boards. And I also did the planning and reporting in an organization.
In 2005-2014 I was an e-commerce director and a publisher.
My Ph.D. thesis was “The social and economic system of the Inca Empire Tawantinsuyu“. The research focused on the ethnohistory, social and economic system of the Andean region in Pre-Colombian South America. I also do translations about pre-Columbian history and published many articles and books.
With my team, I organized and launched the national online project “Great Ukrainian Encyclopedia” in 2018.
During the period of 2016-2019, I made significant changes towards the modernization in the museum, launched some significant innovative projects and prepared exhibitions.
In 2018-2019, I read 700 books about business, economics, management, company history, leadership, marketing, sales, productivity, decision-making, innovation, quality management, project management, event planning, psychology, self-improvement, philosophy, oratory, politics, law, biographies of celebrities, communication, negotiation, networking, military science, biology, physics, mathematics, art, history, fiction, science fiction, etc.
Team Leadership, Project Management, Learning & Development, Sales, Customer Service, Communication, Launch of Business Processes, Process Optimization, Coordination of international projects, Innovation, Negotiating, Research, Analytics, Conflict Resolution
You ask, how is that possible?
2016 – 2020
National Museum of Ukrainian History
Academic Secretary, Project Manager
- Coordinate and organize scientific activity.
- Made significant changes towards the modernization (introduce new technologies for teamwork, for planning and organizing activities, improve service, and improve the image of the museum).
- Introduce transparent new planning and reporting for all 27 divisions and 300 employees.
- Prepare and publish five issues of the Scientific Bulletin.
- Implement the plagiarism checking for scientific articles (Unicheck).
- Curate exhibitions, educational projects, including with foreign partners.
- Make press conferences.
- Collaborate with 27 department heads.
- Make minutes of commissions’ meetings and meetings of collegial bodies.
Head of the scientific-methodical department, Project Manager
- Digitize and publish all scientific collections of articles, conference materials, and methodical guidelines.
- Develop the public Airtable databases of scientific publications.
- Establish the process of methodical works’ preparation for employees.
- Introduced an online system for engineering and technical service.
- Increase the number of publications of more than 400%.
- Create the Scientific Bulletin’s site (http://visnyk.nmiu.com.ua based on the OJS).
- Manage a team of 15 professionals (writers, scientists, and IT-engineers).
- Conduct employee evaluations and build development plans.
Research Fellow in the scientific publishing department
- Edit and design the scientific bulletin.
- Create a scientometric database of 1600 publications (based on Google Scholar).
- Introduce the Airtable databases for publishing processes.
2014 – 2016
Great Ukrainian Encyclopedia
Senior Researcher, Project Manager
- Organized, launched and implemented the national online project “Great Ukrainian Encyclopedia” (https://vue.gov.ua).
- Wrote and edited several hundred articles.
- Created and published a Sociological Dictionary.
- Created and published with a team two Encyclopedia volumes.
- Managed a team with 20 scientists and IT specialists.
- Deployed a wiki to test and the Airtable and Google Sheets to collaborate with the encyclopedia.
- Developed the best organizational and communicative practices for a team of 35 people.
- Collaborated with 4 department heads.
- Built relationships with local leaders for educational development.
2014 – 2014
Ukrainian Institute of National Remembrance
Junior Research Fellow, Project Manager
- Edited a scientific collection of articles.
- Made researches.
2005 – 2014
Online Publishing’s Director, Project Manager
- Edited and published 10 books for 2 years.
- Translated the pre-Columbian history books.
- Created some counter-propaganda projects with 500000 Facebook page audience and 20000 followers.
Online store’s Director
- Launched several online shops and was involved in operational management.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Designed new sales strategies for additional revenue.
- Implemented 5 new projects.
- Maintained a strong personal and professional relationship balance.
- Trained some juniors on company policies and procedures.
The best projects
2013 – 2016 – Eight books about Pre-Columbian America history
2014 – Civil counter-propaganda project
2015 – 2016 – The Great Ukrainian Encyclopedia
2019 – Exhibitions of Chinese and Trypillian pottery
2019 Online store
Issued: Jan 2020 (Smartly EMBA)
Becoming a Successful Leader (Inclusive Leadership Training)
Issued: Jan 2020, Catalyst (edX)
High-Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation
Issued: Jan 2020, Northwestern University (Coursera)
Learning How to Learn
Issued: Jan 2019, McMaster University & University of California San Diego (Coursera)
Museum Leader School
Issued: Nov 2018, National Museum of Ukrainian History & Ukrainian Cultural Foundation
The Cycle: Management of Successful Arts and Cultural Organizations
Issued: Jan 2018, University of Maryland (Coursera)
Issued: 15 May 2016
Issued: 09 May 2016
Issued: 07 May 2016
Issued: 02 May 2016
Issued: 08 March 2016
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Doctorate: General History
Ph.D. thesis “The social and economic system of the Inca Empire Tawantinsuyu”.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Master’s: History, Graduate work in History of Diplomatic Relations
Executive Administrative Assistants
Organizing and conducting lectures, seminars, training
Organizing meetings and preparing reports
Secretary of the Certification Commission
Social and emotional intelligence
Excellent knowledge of the computer and various software
Driving license B (15 years)
Competitive intelligence skills
Innovation and development
Learning new things
History of the Middle Ages
History of early modern times
Great geographical discoveries
History of botany
English – upper-intermediate
Spanish – upper-intermediate
Italian – basic
Ukrainian – in excellence
Russian – in excellence